Friday, April 1, 2016

Dara


Hello!
I want to tell you about a little story that impacted me here in Mexico. One day a group of us, from the team, went out in a neighborhood to invite people to our program that we were having that night. We went to this house with two little boys living there. One of the boys we seven and the other boy was ten years old. We asked them where their mother was and they said she was out working. The more we talked to them we found out that the little boys are suffering from hunger. Every time they would go to school they would not eat, instead they would hide their food and bring it home to their mother, so she wouldn’t be hungry. This story left me speechless. I just couldn’t believe that a little seven and ten year old would do that. It means so much to me that we are here connected to a ministry that serves this family in their time of need. Stories like this is the reason why I came to Mexico, to tangibly serve those who are in need and to share God love. I thank you so much for all of your support and prayers. I can’t wait to come back and share more stories about our missions trip to Mexico.
Love
Dara  

No comments:

Post a Comment