Sunday, March 29, 2015

Julian Carter

Hello my friends and family. I’m currently still in Mexico having a great time. We have had a great time serving and loving the amazing people of Mexico. One way we have been able to serve is by building a new addition to a man’s house over these past days. The work has been challenging and hot but I love it. After serving, I felt amazing and want to do more, more and more. Here they are so grateful for what they have and I admire that. One thing I’m still looking forward to is finishing the man’s house. He really deserves it. I myself have still had some hardships. From cramps at work days and just feeling like I’m not hearing God. I love every single one of my team mates.  We are like family and we live, eat and sleep together.  The missionaries, Mike and Terrill have led us here and have done a great job. 
I would love to thank you for your prayers and funds. I love you all. I would love for all your prayers to keep coming and I will be praying for you. I couldn’t have gotten here without you. Thank you for that. Your prayers have helped a lot. Thank you again.

-Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment