Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Asia


The unpredictability and flexibility of this trip so far is astounding and intense. Although we prepared for this trip for months, developing our dynamic as a team and what we should expect during this trip, what we have done in the first 3 days have set a steadfast feeling of fulfillment and give me nothing but satisfying hope of what’s to come. I have made so many wonderful connections, although a language barrier stood between me and the people of Cancun. I am truly blessed to be here and look forward to what the rest of the week has in store for me and the team. I’m ready to talk to people using my broken Spanish, and to mix cement and do some hard physical labor! It’s a new and exciting territory here in Mexico! And I’m enjoying every second of it!! J

1 comment:

  1. Such a well written and beautiful post! Praying for you and the team!

    ReplyDelete