Monday, March 28, 2016

Megan

We made it!
After a four hour flight and lack of sleep we are here in Mexico, FINALLY! I've been waiting for months go on this trip and I feel so extremely blessed to be here. This is my third time in Mexico and it's a crazy feeling to be back. We call the hotel we stay at "home", because that's what it feels like. Something I'm hoping happens while we are here is to just connect on a deeper level with God and the kids here. I want to inspire these kids and show them to God. Tonight during our mission leader Mike's message he preached that we don't need to have a certain quality or talent in order to show others to God. This means a lot to me because I really want to reach out to other, but I haven't really known how to show God's love. I've learned that I don't need to have anything except God in my heart and a bit of courage.
From ya girl,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww so happy for you guys !!!! I'm super excited to see what God has in store for you all ❤️❤️ Let God flow through you and they will feel God.
    Megan how's savaughns back ? Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete