Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Chriss S

  Hey all!
The team and I just finished our first full day in Mexico. We got to mix concrete to help lay the foundations for a house, as well as go out into the surrounding village and talk to the locals and invite them to a program we will be putting on tomorrow.
In the evening we got to practice our dramas and hang out with the teens from Tree of Life. This was really cool as last time I went on this trip, we didn’t get the opportunity to really network with people our age. I so excited for the rest of the week and seeing what God will do through us as a team.

-Chriss

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading all the posts. I am also looking forward to reading about what God has done through the team. We are continuing to pray for you all. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete